Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Watching Bird






I was driving back to work from lunch,  I noticed  a large beautiful bird soaring in the
sky, right along with my car.
I topped the hill of the street I was on and the bird continued to fly off to my
right, keeping pace. I saw the bird swoop toward my car and felt it
wanted to make sure I noticed it.
As I glanced in that direction I instantly heard that small quiet voice that I have
come to know as Father...
Yes, He said, it is me ! I am here, I know every twist and turn in this road called life.
I can see the road before you and I can see the road that you have traveled!
No storm cloud, high sea, or fierce wind can keep you from my sight
All of your journey's will not be filled with wonder and happiness but know that
you are mine and I am here soaring along with you, helping you find your way.
Even when you feel so lost.
Never doubt my nearness....


Even in the midst of the raging storms of life, God has us in His sight.


Joshua 1:9

King James Version (KJV)

Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.








No comments:

Post a Comment