Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Resolutions

You know each year we resolve to
do things better, lose weight,
quit smoking, get a better job.
The New Year brings a renewing,
another chance, a fresh start
to change things in our lives
for the better.
Christ gives us that opportunity
each day of the year. All we have
to do is ask...Forgive me and help
me to be better in all things.
Let my life bring honor to your name.

That is my resolution this year, let my
life honor the Father. Let me not waste
opportunities to share His goodness and
love with others who may not know Him.
I want to sing of His Glory and Praise
Him with all that I am in the coming year.

If you don't know Him, your missing an
amazing journey, seek Him and you will find Him.
Happy New Year Everyone.

1 comment:

  1. With the beginning of a new year it is a great time to "get back to basics". Bible study, prayer, and sharing Jesus - these are the most important things to do. These will last throughout eternity. All other things will pass away.

    I have to admit it is a struggle to keep my focus of these most important things to do. Just think - there will come a time for all believers when we will spend our days in the presence of Jesus.

    We need to practice putting Him first every day to get ourselves ready for our time with Him in eternity. Lord, help me keep my focus on Jesus each and every day until He comes.

    ReplyDelete