Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Conquering Fear

A group of ladies at my church have been
participating in Beth Moore's study on Esther.
It has had such a profound impact on my life,
God and Beth together...well, it just doesn't get any better..
If any of you have the opportunity to do the study please do.

Last night we talked about fear..

We all deal with it everyday and let it sometimes keep us
from being all that we can be...not only in our Christian life
but everyday life too..
What fears keep you from the freedom God wants us all to
experience ? What are some ways that you deal with your
fears?

2 comments:

  1. I fear that if I really let God have my life, I won't get it back.

    I also fear that I am ignorantly missing out on something God is asking me to do

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned from my Mother at an early age that there is a good kind of fear, such as being a God-fearing person. I understood that term to mean a person who shows reverence for God.

    Usually I tend to think of fear as the bad kind of fear, such as fear of failure, fear of snakes, etc. Satan can smell fear and he uses it like a weapon.

    I am also enjoying the Beth Moore "Esther" Bible Study. Esther really stepped out in faith trusting God for the results. I pray that I will be able to do that more often. She faced her fear and God used her in a mighty way. I, too, want to be used by God.

    ReplyDelete