Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Salvation

Galatians 6:14
As for me I will never boast about
anything except the cross of our Lord
Jesus Christ, through whom the world
has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

For as long as we live, our greatest struggle
will be to let this salvation take hold in our
lives, to submit our wills so completely to God
that He has full control of our hearts.
For me it has been the most freeing experience,
to hand over the reins of my life to the One who
really knows how to use them.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful it is to know Christ has paid my debt for my sin so that I can receive the free gift of eternal life.

    I want everyone to experience what we have in Christ. Salvation is free for us but it was not cheap. Christ paid the ultimate price.

    Knowing what Christ did for me makes me want to share with others what Christ can do for them. The Great Commission should not only be words on the pages of the Bible, but action taken to share Christ with others. The action brings the Great Commission to life.

    ReplyDelete