Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Growing in Grace

When we choose to honor God at all times,yes
even in the midst of trials and testing.
It allows us to exhibit our faith
in the Cross.
As responsible believers this faith allows
us to add virtue to our "christian resume" and
I believe the virtue,Peter spoke about was full
of energy and power that also allowed us an ever
expanding knowledge into just what Christ did at
the Cross on our behalf.

We must always anchor our faith in Christ and the
Cross. Only then do we realize the benefits afforded
to us by the Sacrifice of Christ.

1 comment:

  1. The most common definition of 'grace' seems to be 'unmerited favor'. A pastor once shared another definition of 'grace' as THE DESIRE AND POWER TO DO GOD'S WILL.

    I really like feeling God's grace on me by His giving me THE DESIRE AND POWER TO DO HIS WILL. You are so right that to grow in grace we experience benefits that we have through the sacrifice of Christ.

    Thank you, Lord, for dying for me and giving me the grace to grow.

    ReplyDelete