Thursday, August 20, 2009

Prayer for Today and Always

Father,
I ask you to please guide me along paths
that I travel that may be unfamiliar..

Turn the darkness in my life into light..

When I follow my heart and feel I am in
your will help me to rejoice if I should
encounter rejection from others who know
not of your glory..

Do not let me miss one opportunity to
exclaim of your wonder, beauty and love..

Guide me in Your truth and teach me..

Be my refuge from my enemies, keep me
as the apple of Your eye: hide me in the
shadow of Your wings..

Your love never fails, never ends, never
dies, never changes...let me never forget..

1 comment:

  1. God is so good! He delights in showing Himself strong on our behalf. He tells us that if "we have the faith as small as a mustard seed you could say to this mountain 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you" (Matt 17:20)

    Lord, increase my faith, help me to be so yielded and submitted to your will that you can do great things through me.

    Lord, please show me every day as your teaching me your way that you do just what you say in Your time. Everything is beautiful in Your time.

    Lord, my life to you I bring and each song I have to sing be to you a lovely thing in Your time.

    ReplyDelete