Thursday, September 10, 2009

Turning Faith into Action

How many times I have wondered, Why God?
Why are things changing, why don't I understand.
Am I out of your will?
Isn't it amazing when we get to see the results
of His individual caring,when we experience and
feel His love for us.
To know without a shadow of a doubt that He
is in total control of your life and you are
following His lead. In trusting in Him, and
staying focused on Him we are turning our faith
into action.
When troubles come we need to remember Abraham,
Romans 4; reminds us,"He staggered not
at the Promise of God through unbelief".
He was strong in his Faith and gave the Glory to God.
I love that ! I want to be that !

That is what we must do too. When troubles wash over
us like the waves of the ocean. When times, and
circumstances , and yes even people come against us
we musn't waiver.
We cannot allow difficulties to deter us from our
intended conclusion.

1 comment:

  1. I love to feel God's hand at work in my life. There are times when I am trying to discern God's will for a specific decision I have to make and I ask Him to give me a clear indication of a answer so that I won't miss it.

    God is so good to answer prayers for wisdom because He delights in showing Himself strong on our behalf. How wonderful it feels to have confirmation you are in the center of God's will. There is no safer place to be.

    Faith in action is stepping out knowing that God has directed your path and is leading you as you are willing to take each step.

    ReplyDelete